A great opportunity for an Office Coordinator to join an Independent Literary agency who work with major film & TV agents in UK & US.
With a strong IT experience, your key responsibilities will include:
- Organise boardroom, maintain boardroom room diary – meetings and bookings (internal and external)
- Answer/redirect general email queries – manage Info inbox
- Maintain general office calendar (including holiday time/ sick leave)
- Greet visitors for meetings & making tea/coffee for visitors
- Liaise with external IT and phone providers and internally for smooth running of services
- Assist with mobile and printer contract renewals
- Arrange archive and storage
- Organise office drinks/lunches/office parties and manage RSVP lists
- Assist with developing creative and engaging social media strategies: maintain consistency of agency voice, tone, and messaging across social channels (Twitter and Instagram) and website report on the performance of social media channels.
- Maintain and oversee holiday schedule
- Take minutes for meetings
- Maintain Agents Meeting lists
You will have Good IT skills including Excel/MS Office/PowerPoint and ideally a familiarity with web design and Adobe Photoshop, be familiar with the understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to Twitter and Instagram, be interested in the literacy world and have a knowledge of authors and books, be calm, professional and organised, dedicated and have a background of working in the media/entertainment industry.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.