One of the most forward-thinking Media Agencies is looking for an Account Manager.
With them being a specialist in digital advertising you will have a variety of campaign focuses.
You will have at least 2 years of Paid Social experience, agency experience desirable and a high level of experience with social campaigns is needed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage client on a daily basis
- Present weekly reports to clients explaining results and new ideas
- Advance client social campaigns
- Plan, manage and execute large-scale paid search Social
- Drive new thoughts and execution to progress performance of social campaigns
- Implement tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights to get the most out of performance
- Collaborate with other divisions to create united, cross-channel campaigns
- Track, report and analyse website analytics
- Manage expenses, staying on budget, approximating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Identify and deploy new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the expansion of the paid channels
- 2+ years minimum of Paid Social experience
- Proven track record of achievements with social campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects to meet objectives/key deadlines
- Experience with website and lead analytics
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Very strong data handling and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Well-organized and adaptable
- Capability to work independently and as a team member
- A passion for Digital Marketing and learning
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.