A Nobel prize winning Publishing company in West London are recruiting for a Part Time Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This company offer a fun, vibrant place to work and the team regularly enjoy social events together. The culture would suit someone who is outgoing and enjoys working collaboratively within a team.
The role will initially cover the transactional aspects of Finance however, there is an opportunity to take on more month end related tasks and to assist the Finance Manager in the future.
This position requires someone 2 days per week with flexibility around days and hours. They also offer hybrid working from their offices and home/remotely.
- Matching, batching and coding supplier invoices
- Carrying out bank and ledger reconciliations
- Management of the central accounting mail inbox – responding to queries and collating invoices etc.
- Sending remittance advices and reconciling statements
- Collating and processing employee expenses
- Acting as first point of contact for finance related queries
- A relevant finance qualification, such as AAT, or a relevant degree
- Relevant industry experience such as Publishing, Media, Entertainment or Creative
- Demonstrate an ability to work accurately and methodically, and an enthusiasm for learning on the job
Please note due to a high number of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted about this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.