A global Media company in London is recruiting for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator on a permanent basis.
This is a forward-thinking business who are at the heart of the Media industry in over 10 countries. They’re high performing and offer multiple development and progression opportunities for their employees.
As the Payroll and Benefits Administrator, you will be offered and annual salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience as well as a number of competitive benefits. You will be joining a diverse and inclusive business who offer a vibrant & flexible place to work.
- Reconcile all payroll data against notified updates/changes
- Ensure all payroll data is collated and uploaded within the given time frames
- Communicate & record employee payroll updates e.g. salary changes, benefit deductions, parental leave etc.
- Act as first point of contact for all payroll, tax & benefits related queries
- Create management reports using data manipulations
- Maintain relationships with external benefits providers
- Maintain all benefits platforms & systems through regular data reconciliations
- Prepare and validate data uploads
- Keep all data and employee information up to date, paperless and in-line with GDPR regulations
- Experience working within Payroll with a large number of employees
- Ability to prepare manual payroll calculations
- Experience working within the media industry would be preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills are a must have (v-lookups & pivot tables)
Please note – due to a high number of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.