A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a major Entertainment Business for a Product Development Associate in the Fashion & Home team for Spain & Italy markets.
This 12-month role Reports to the Senior Product Development Manager and your key responsibilities will include:
- Review samples and designs to ensure all submissions meet the brand guidelines and legal requirements.
- Act as the brand ambassador on all product submissions making decisions based on whether the product is in line with brand strategy, creative strategy, and product quality standards.
- Approve or reject submissions based on the creative standard and legal guidelines set.
- Maintain a one-on-one relationship with licensee counterparts, as well designers, artists and sculptors to ensure understanding and a smooth working approval process
- Support Creative team with the creation of moodboards to inspire key licensees as required
- Review assigned Home & Fashion designs and products submitted by Spanish & Italian licensees
You must have a strong background in Home & Fashion product development, have experience of working with online portal systems, have knowledge of Fashion manufacturing and be able to work with brand guidelines. Spanish language skills would be a plus.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.