A successful classified advertising platform company is looking for an experienced Product Manager to focus on their UK market.
The main aim is to continue to further grow the business and be known to be the safest and most trusted player in this space and work with many organisations in effort to get there, including specialised charities and law enforcement.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Execute the defined product strategy
- Undertake customer research
- Perform competitor research as well as sector/industry research (horizon scanning)
- Create Personas and maintain them
- Support the Lead Product Manager on big pieces of work and handle medium-sized pieces end-to-end
- Work supportively with the Junior Product Manager
- Collate data from multiple sources, and distilling its relevance to decisions that need to be made in the Product team
- Monitor product goals, defining KPIs and tracking conversion funnels to support decision making and demonstrate the impact of product changes
- Participate in team demos, stand-ups and planning meetings
You will need to have:
- Customer research experience (lab testing and interviews)
- Previous product owner experience, running a dev team
- Workshop leading/facilitation experience
- Agile methodology knowledge
- Data interpretation skills
- Stakeholder management at senior level(C-suite)
- Jira/Confluence working knowledge
You must have solid Product Management experience with a track record of finding solutions, bringing ideas to the table, getting stuff done and listening to customer and business needs
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.