An exciting new production company requires an experienced Production Accountant to join their lovely team for 3 months on a remote or office-based basis. With their show about to commence production for a major broadcaster and a number of projects in development this role will work closely with the Head of Production, Production Managers and Head of Finance to manage the day-to-day production finances.
This role requires an individual who has extensive TV production accounting experience and will be offering circa £300 per day.
- Manage production budgets, costs reports, cash-flows and edit schedules
- Be the initial point of contact for all financial matters for the production
- Review cost reports on a regular basis, including current spend and projected costs
- Manage the production ledgers, processing of pay runs and correct allocation
- Manage the Petty cash & credit card reconciliation
- Prepare trial balance and cost reports for broadcasters
- Arrange finance meetings with Production Execs
- Responsible for setting up Cost Managers and additional checking of budgets when needed
- Manage the production payroll, ensuring auto-enrolment and Schedule D requirements are met
- At least 5 years’ experience of production accounting, with corresponding credits
- Experience of working with the main UK broadcasters such as BBC, Netflix, Channel 4 etc.
- Experience of managing reality / entertainment productions would be beneficial;
- Experience of HMRC tax incentives for high end TV productions
- Previous experience with PMI
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.