A well-known TV/Film production company in West London is recruiting for a Production Accountant to join their friendly & supportive production finance team.
This company is a household name whose shows are watched and loved by many all over the world. They offer a diverse and inclusive place to work accompanied with a supportive culture.
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Production Accountant to step up into a Production Accountant position.
As the Production Accountant you will work across their Comedy & Entertainment TV shows with varying budgets from £500k to £5million.
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with senior production staff
- Closely monitor all spend on your allocated productions including expenses, petty cash & freelancer invoices
- Manage production budgets
- Produce & review cost reports on a regular basis
- Prepare weekly cash flows & projections whilst taking into consideration outstanding debt
- Edit schedules
- Act as the first point of contact for all production finance queries
- Post recharges, levies & other deductions
- Provide full financial closure
- Occasionally travel to regional production offices or sets
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Production Accountant within TV/Film
- PMI experience is preferred but not essential
- You must be a team player and be able to demonstrate your ability to build strong working relationships
Please note due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted about this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.