A leading independent Sports TV Production company in Central London is recruiting for a Production Accountant to join their team on a 1-year FTC.
This company offer a diverse and inclusive working environment. Many of their productions are loved by millions all over the world and are enjoyed by people of all ages, cultures & backgrounds. The team are an outgoing, down to earth group and often enjoy after work social events together.
This role would suit someone who has experience working as a Production Accountant and has an interest in sports. You will be offered an annual salary of £35,000 – £40,000 + flexible working (you can work from home or their offices or a mix of both)
- Produce cost reports and analyse spend
- Attend weekly meetings with Senior Production Staff to discuss budgets, cashflow & financial positions
- Reconcile multiple cost managers
- Create & updated cash flows
- Produce all external cost reporting
- Oversee production floats and cash requirements
- Ensure all production related costs are process accurately & on time
- Monitor production accruals & deferrals
- work with multi-currencies
- At least 2 years’ experience working within TV/Film Production
- Some technical accounting knowledge would be ideal
- Experience working with other Production/Creative staff
- Multi-currency experience is essential
Please note due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.