A leading independent TV Production company in Central London is recruiting for a Production Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This company offer a diverse and inclusive working environment. Many of their productions are loved by millions all over the world and are enjoyed by people of all ages, cultures & backgrounds. The team are an outgoing, down to earth group and often enjoy after work social events together.
This role would suit someone with experience working as an Assistant Production Accountant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Attend weekly meetings with Senior Production Staff to discuss budgets, cashflow & financial positions
- Reconcile multiple cost managers
- Create & updated cash flows
- Produce all external cost reporting
- Ensure all production related costs are process accurately & on time
- Manage & reconcile petty cash, expenses & company credit cards
- Monitor production accruals & deferrals
- work with multi-currencies
- At least 2 years’ experience working within TV/Film Production
- Some technical accounting knowledge would be ideal
- Experience working with other Production/Creative staff
- Multi-currency experience is essential
Please note due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.