An award-winning TV/Film Production company are looking for an experienced Production Accountant to work on a new Drama TV series on a contract/freelance basis in Leeds.
This role could be carried out from home/on a remote basis but would need someone to be on set at least a few days a month. All travel costs will be covered & can be flexible on the daily rate.
- Manage production cash-flows
- Provide regular reviews of cost reports
- Reconcile all productions to trial balance
- Provide final cost analysis
- Ensure expenses & petty cash are posted
- Manage, support and guide the Assistant Production Accountant
- Manage recoverables, recharging and profitability
- Ensure PAYE & freelance payments are accurate & processed on time
- Calculate and post monthly revenue, accruals and pre-payment journals
- Ensure month end deadlines are met and the financial information is accurate
- Review aged debtors
- Liaise and build solid working relationships with the production teams
- Provide summaries of productions profitability
As the Production Accountant it is expected that you have at least 3 years’ experience working within TV/Film Production Accounts and ideally on Drama or Scripted shows.
Due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this role. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have TV/Film experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.