A well-establish & well-respected TV/Film & Content Production company requires an experienced Production Accountant to join their team for 3 months on a remote or office-based basis.
This role requires an individual who has extensive TV production accounting experience and will be offering circa £300 per day.
- Set budgets for productions and overheads alongside the Finance Manager and Head of Production
- Review & reconcile production spend and analyse budget variances
- Produce individual project reports & cost manager summaries
- Assist with the preparation of Management reporting packs
- set up project codes and cost managers
- Help manage monthly freelancer payments & invoices
- Liaise with AP team and support, train and guide team members
- Raise PO’s and check/code invoices
- At least 3 years’ experience of production accounting, with corresponding credits
- Knowledge of in-house finance reporting
- The ability to communicate effectively across multiple creative teams
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.