A fantastic opportunity for a Production Accountant to work for a leading Television & Film production company.
Working alongside the Production Managers/Line Producers, you will manage all aspects of the budgets and programme related finances.
Direct Production experience is not essential however you will need to be able to demonstrate similar experience within the Media/Entertainment industry. You will need to have a bright and engaging personality and be able to work across a number of productions/projects.
Offering hybrid and flexible working alongside a salary of £60,000 – £65,000.
- Manage a multiple productions simultaneously across a varied slate
- Manage the relationship with Production Management teams to ensure accurate forecasting, planning & reporting of the production spend throughout the lifecycle of the productions;
- Provide effective financial control and management of budgets on productions and regular cost reports to advice on any cost reductions or utilisation of funds;
- Prepare monthly production cost reports;
- Prepare up to date forecasting on all productions across multiple currencies and managing the FX variance, allocating to budget;
- Process Tax Credits
- Highlight and monitor any potential overspends, cost reductions & ringfences/potential savings;
- Monitor, control & reconcile all cost reports on a weekly basis;
- Challenge actual & potential variance to budget, and support the production execs;
- Prepare production cash-flow reports, monthly cash-flow reporting and ensure currency spend is accurately forecasted/hedged;
- Manage the accounting systems and provide leadership/support to location production accountants;
- Prepare any required statutory accounts/legal reports relating to productions;
Due to time constraints only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.