Production Coordinator – Luxury Consumer Products/Distribution
A global, leading luxury toy design, manufacturer and distributer is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking Production Coordinator to join the expanding team in a new role.
Reporting to the Production Manager and working within a team of 6 you will be responsible assisting the smooth running of the production function from stock & material orders, distribution, manufacture and delivery to hit production deadlines. The role will include:
- First point of contact for the international distributor on stock availability, orders status and delays
- Support the production manager with general data management and stock movements on SAP
- Manage orders: create sales orders / purchase orders / invoices /update shipment data and packing lists on SAP
- Organize shipment of sales samples and communicate shipment details with the factories to the UK / USA and Far East
- Send parcels and handling all DHL /DPD / Couriers queries
- Minimum 2 years’ administration ideally gained in the retail/manufacturing/ production environment
- Good IT skills are required including MS Office as well as SAP (SAP Business One ideally) – Essential.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and able to work successfully as part of a team as well as alone
- Strong organizational, time management skills and close attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that offers and encourages training within a successful and growing business. The role will suit a positive and hardworking administrator with at least 2 years strong administration experience gained in a busy, fast paced environment as well as experience using SAP or SAP business One. Experience working as a production Administration, purchasing, operations or manufacturing would be a bonus!
Due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted regarding this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.