A world leading TV/Film Production company based in central London are recruiting a new Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their finance team on a permanent part-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you would be responsible for supporting the Purchase Ledger Manager with payment runs and purchase Ledger management while working within the finance department.
You will NEED to have outstanding communications skills and strong accounts payables experience.
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant you will report directly to the Purchase Ledger Manager and assist the team, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain purchase orders
- Assist with payment runs and urgent payments
- Assist in uploading credit and debit card statements for reconciliation
- Support purchase ledger audit
- Assist Purchase Ledger Manager with ad hoc tasks
- Sound experience in purchase ledger/payables
- Good experience with payment runs/manual payments
- Account reconciliation experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, works on own initiative
- Media Experience desirable
- Experience in working with multi currencies desirable
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.