A world leading TV/Film Production company in central London are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their head office finance team.
This is an innovative business who are at the forefront of the industry. They provide a diverse, inclusive and supportive place to work and produce thousands of hours’ worth of Television and Film content across the world.
You will be offered an annual salary of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and the opportunity to grow & develop within the role.
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be supporting the Accounts Payable Manager and will be solely responsible for the full Accounts Payable function and processing.
- Matching, batching & coding of purchase orders & invoices
- Schedule, upload & manage payment runs
- Assist with month end reconciliations & journals
- Assist with intercompany recharges & reconciliations
- Reconcile multi-currency bank accounts
- Process & reconcile credit card statements
- Process staff expenses
- Calculating/checking VAT requirements on invoices
- Liaise with operational & creative teams to ensure the smooth running of the purchase ledger
- Act as first point of contact for suppliers & internal accounts payable queries
- Assist with year-end audits
- Experience working within the TV/Film, Media or Creative industry is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience working within Finance/AP is a must
- Knowledge of double entry/debits & credits
- The ability to communicate with all levels & with creative individuals
Please note due to a high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.