An award-winning talent management group is looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist to fulfil this full-time role.
You will need to be a detail-oriented and personable multi-tasker who, ideally, has some experience in a fast paced office setting. Working alongside two Operations Assistants, you’ll report into the Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering and directing all calls
- Meeting and greeting clients – signing all visitors into the visitors’ book
- Ensuring COVID-19 health declaration forms are completed and taking temperature checks, thereby helping to ensure our COVID-19 protocol is always adhered to by staff, visitors and contractors
- Organising refreshments in liaison with the Operations Assistants
- Ordering national and international couriers and bikes and cross charging accordingly to the relevant departments
- Maintaining a bike and courier book spreadsheet (national and international) with all bookings and cross checking with invoices
- Setting up new starters across company training, including DSE, home risk assessments, GDPR and Return to Work
- Responsible for the presentation and functionality of reception at all times, reporting any faults to the Operations Manager
- Keeping client contact lists updated and distributing when necessary
- Assisting the Global Director of Operations & HR with invoice checking against delivery notes
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.