A well-respected TV and Film distribution company in central London are recruiting for a Rights Executive to join their Rights & Royalties team on a permanent basis.
This company are renowned for delivering ground-breaking shows that are loved by many all over the globe. The role is varied and will require you to work across multiple teams and functions within the business. You will be joining a fun, outgoing team who enjoy working together and social events together.
This role is ideal for someone who is driven and looking to take the next step within their career. You will be offered the opportunity to grow & develop and progress within the business.
The team is currently working 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
- Input & review rights data
- Ensure clearance positions are recorded, updated & communicated across the business
- Be first point of contact for all rights queries and action or escalate complex queries
- Ensure holdbacks, exceptions, restrictions & issues recorded & communicated accurately within the system
- Produce regular rights reports
- Produce Power BI presentations & present progress at quarterly meetings to the wider business
- Advise Sales Teams on complex deals & best practices
- Identify unexploited rights
- Work collaboratively with Business Affairs, Content & Tech Teams to ensure content is correctly aligned
- Lead on rights training initiatives
- Manage special rights projects as required
- Experience working within rights or contract management in the Media or Entertainment industry
- Solid data processing/analysis experience
- A law degree or legal experience would be ideal but is not essential
- Ability to work collaboratively and build solid working relationships
Please note due to a high number of applications only suitable
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.