This company is one of the most successful global Entertainment businesses they offer a fun, relaxed environment to work in. Their staff are well looked after and are given the opportunity to progress through the business. As a team, they’re outgoing and enjoy social perks and events.
This role would suit a university graduate who is looking to develop/gain finance experience within the Entertainment industry. You will need to have high attention to detail and have good Excel skills (an Excel test will be required at interview stage).
- Inputting and processing royalties figures ready for payment
- Responsible for updating billing agreements & details
- Raising recurring errors to reduce inaccuracies
- Reconciling & clearing recharges & accounts
- Act as first point of contact for all royalty queries
- Support Senior Managers with reporting & financial accounting entries
- Preparing and sending royalty statements
- Ad-hoc duties as and when requested
- Recent graduate with some finance or office based experience
- An interest in working in Entertainment/Media
- Good Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a key requisite
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure
- Previous experience of SAP desired but not essential
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.