A leading management and professional services company is looking for a Royalties Analyst to report straight to the Royalties Manager and support the rest of the team.
This role will be supporting the royalty department primarily assisting with royalty audits, Including catalogue valuations and detailed royalty analysis. The role has on-the-job training work towards taking full responsibility for audits and royalty projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Royalties Analyst having worked at either a Record Label or Music Publishing company and be comfortable in leading the royalty reporting process as well as dealing with individual music companies and digital service providers.
- Preparation of client and third party royalty reporting (via the royalty system and/or manual reporting)
- Preparation of client royalty management commissions
- Preparation of adhoc royalty analysis and projects as requested
- Liaising with various collections societies as required
- Strong analytical background
- Experience using high volumes of data and reconciling various sources of data
- Advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- Must be driven, have a key interest in music and entertainment
Due to a high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.