A well-known record label is looking for a Royalties Assistant to report straight to the Head of Royalties and support the rest of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to help prepare accurate royalty accounting for all parties contracted to the label, and also to provide info to the Management and the label.
You MUST of had experience working within a similar Royalties role and want to work in a fast paced environment and can deliver under pressure.
- Royalty accounting as directed by Head for the labels
- Quarterly processing as directed by Head for the labels.
- Monthly fee income bookings as directed by the Head for the labels.
- Quarterly TV break claiming and booking of overseas claims as directed by Head.
- Year-end information provision and analysis as required by Management and/or label Finance as directed by Head.
- Monthly processing of VAT invoices payable on the labels.
- Full sales input for the labels.
- Contract logging for the labels.
- Other ad hoc tasks on the team as directed by Head within job holder’s capabilities.
- Degree educated with a music or finance related subject
- Previous MUST experience working within a Royalties environment.
- Ability to analyse and interpret legal documents.
- An interest in music is help
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.