Are you looking to build a career within the creative industry? We are currently working with a global entertainment/music company who has an opportunity for a Royalty Audit Assistant to report straight to the Head of Royalties.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 1 year’s royalties experience and wants to build upon this. If you have some practical Royalties experience and have decided you want to build a career within a globally renowned media organisation then read on!!
- Tracking audit queries, updating work schedules and maintaining audit files.
- Extracting and manipulating data from the royalty systems.
- Building & maintaining relationships with internal contacts for gathering information.
- Preparation of data for external auditors.
- Producing data analysis for use in audit queries, audit claims and royalty reconciliations.
- Processing of straight forward standard royalties receivable reports;
- You MUST have at least 1 years’ experience working within a royalties role
- Successful candidate will be numerate and used to working in a financial environment.
- Can deliver under pressure, set/meet own goals and work to tight deadlines and is willing to work under their own initiative.
- Very good communication skills.
- Confidentiality essential.
- An interest in music and the music industry is desirable.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.