An award-winning Entertainment company in central London are recruiting for a Royalty Analyst to join their ever-growing Finance team.
They have won awards for best place to work and a several BAFTA’s. This is a brand-new role, and the team are expanding. A great time to be joining for future career prospects and progression.
You will be offered an annual salary of up to £30,000 + a competitive benefits package. You will be joining an outgoing, fun team who enjoy attending regular social events together.
- Reconciling Producer statement reports
- Tracking adjustments needed
- Preparing lists of new titles to report
- Assist in preparing and distributing s statements
- Produce back-up reports for Producers
- Logging invoices received against statements
- Tracking actual royalties reported
- Developing an understanding of expenses and clearances (including talent and music)
- Assist with reporting to music societies
- Administration and organisation of folders and filing
- Working on projects related to Producer reporting
- Maintain and consolidate all-time data and reports
- Experience working within Royalties or the music industry with an understanding of royalties is preferred
- A recent graduate with a passion for finance or an eye for numbers
Due to a high number of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.