A new opportunity has arisen within a Media/Entertainment giant for a Royalties Analyst to report to the Finance Manager and support the rest of the team.
The role will be responsible for interpreting licensing contracts, processing royalty reports, raising sales invoices, arranging client payments & supplier payments, assisting with General Ledger reconciliations and undertaking wide variety of finance / accounting related responsibilities.
This is a really interesting role that will keep you challenged, interested and busy!!
- Facilitate in timely collection & processing of royalty statements
- Working with Accounts Receivable to raise invoices for Licensees
- Preparing Client Statements in accordance with the companies reporting obligations per Client Representation contracts in timely manner for the Finance Manager to review and forward the statements to Clients
- Coding up Supplier invoices and liaising with Accounts Payable to arrange timely payment.
- Receive and resolve internal financial queries as well as those from licensees, clients and auditors when required. (e.g. process structure, required documentation, calculation breakdowns)
- Prepare and update top 100 licensees Royalty performance analysis on quarterly basis.
- Assist with month-end close
- Perform reconciliations and assist with monthly management reports as required (COS and G&A analysis, reserve projections, revenue variances).
- Degree educated in an accounting related subject
- At LEAST 2 years’ experience working in royalties in a similar environment
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
- Organisation and time management skills
- A passion for working within the media industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.