A fantastic opportunity within a leading, global TV/Film/Entertainment business for a Royalties Assistant.
This is a well-known group that has an excellent reputation within the market, not only for their content produced but also for being an ‘Employer of Choice”. With a number of award-winning brands under their belt, this thriving Entertainment Group can offer the right individual fantastic career opportunities.
Great opportunity for a Royalties Assistant to join a growing business and progress alongside. You will be offered an annual salary of up to £30,000 + a number of competitive benefits including hybrid working.
- Produce reports and offer insights to the Finance team
- Maintain and consolidate all-time data and reports
- Prepare reports for Royalties and Finance for budgeting and forecasting
- Work with sales to make sure all royalties contracts are flagged
- Format budget fees
- Track and chase for reporting from sales clients
- Translation of third-party reporting
- Collaborate with third parties to collate relevant information
- Work with the Finance team for invoicing purposes
- Payment Matching
- Cash allocation
- Chase for payment in collaboration with Finance
- Chase historical unreported royalties which may have generated revenue
- Previous experience working within Royalties, Collections or Accounts Receivable is a must
- Ability to communicate well and build working relationships with creative individuals
Due to a high number of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.