A global digital media company in Central London are recruiting for a Royalty Reporting Manager to work support Senior Management and ensure royalty reports are analysed, processed and finalised accurately and on time.
This company is in double digit growth and provides an excellent opportunity for someone to own, grow and develop within the role. They’re a enthusiastic, fun and family orientated team and would suit someone who is down to earth and passionate about the Media/Entertainment industry.
- Perform monthly analysis of royalty reports
- Reconcile, process and distribute royalty data
- Manage the distribution of data to the correct teams
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure terms and policies are adhered to
- Monitoring and updating document trackers with royalty data
- Work closely with the Tech team to integrate new reports
- Act as first point of contact for all royalty data enquiries
- You must have experience working within Media/Entertainment
- Experience in royalty reporting is a must
- You will need a strong understanding of licencing agreements and royalty calculations
- The ability to analyse high volumes of data/figures
- Excellent Excel skills
Please note, due to a high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.