A multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group is looking for an ambitious Sales Coordinator to assist the Distribution team in the selling of productions to the domestic and international TV and digital markets
Your key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate sales and marketing materials, such as sales brochure, sales decks, sales promos and updating the Distribution website/screening site.
- Attend certain buyers ‘meetings with the Director of Distribution and Head of Sales EMEA, prepare pre-meeting notes (including research on new buyers and up-dating existing buyer notes), note taking during meetings, and assist with meeting follow up.
- Assist Director of Distribution with general day to day organisation, such as diary management, booking taxis.
- Maintain distribution admin systems and records, including sales data; screening reports & contract tracking
- Assist in ATD’s attendance at the major international television markets and attend those markets, including MIPCOM, MIPTV and MIPDOC.
- Organise travel, accommodation, and meeting schedules for the team
You must have:
- Experience as a Sales and/or Marketing Coordinator, or Production Coordinator.
- Good computer skills, including Excel and Powerpoint. Adobe/Photoshop experience would be useful.
- The ideal candidate will be organized, personable, have attention to detail and strong administrative skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.