Established in 2007, Sauce Recruitment is a boutique recruitment consultancy, with a formidable reputation as a leader in providing permanent, contract & temporary recruitment solutions for Media, Entertainment, Broadcast, Digital & Tech businesses across the UK. Specialising in Finance and Accounting, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing and Office Support talent acquisition.
Currently we are all working remotely and having spent the past 15+ years in Covent Garden/Waterloo area we are keen to get back there to enjoy a fun working environment and social scene asap!
Within an entrepreneurial set up, the role of an experienced Recruitment Consultant will be to manage the sales & customer success division at Sauce. Business will be provided from the word go. In the role you will also be expected to develop business with existing clients as well as bringing on new clients and relationships to the business. The ultimate goal is to play a key role in building out the Sales & Customer Success division further.
General Responsibilities of the role:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities with hiring managers, both face to face and on the phone (Some existing relationships included)
- Accountable for generating financial results from the off and obtaining profitability within an agreed timeframe.
- Candidate acquisition / resourcing, management and successful placement.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Writing job advertisements to be published on various websites including our own.
- Registering new candidates and contacting existing ones about new opportunities in accordance with company procedures and compliance.
- Attending client meetings and presenting on the business.
- Dealing with general queries from both clients and candidates.
- Ad hoc administration.
The successful candidate ideally should be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- An ambitious individual with at least 4-6 years in Sales and Customer Success recruitment experience (Ideally with an established client base in within Saas, Media, Entertainment, Broadcast & Digital)
- Self-standing with a vision for growth, tenacity, drive and commitment.
- Results & target driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of success.
- A strong communicator with proven experience in presenting to clients.
- Experienced in identifying, developing and managing new and existing business opportunities.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Strong organisational and excellent timekeeping skills.
- Intelligent with a strong ethical approach (Degree education preferred)
- Enthusiasm, Energy and Resilience with a willingness to learn
- Experience with using recruitment databases, and working with MS Office.
Salary: At Sauce, we recognise and reward achievement accordingly. The base salary is negotiable, dependent on experience + an excellent commission scheme.
A great opportunity for a tenacious, hardworking and driven consultant with vision and ambition that can prove themselves, grow the division and be in a very influential position as the company continues to grow. We’re not looking for a ‘typical’ recruitment consultant but someone client focused, friendly, down to earth not too ‘salesy’ with superb communication skills. Somebody that likes to have fun, whilst enjoying a laidback company “jeans culture” that’s doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.