Our client is Creative Social Media Agency, looking for a strategic and creative thinking Senior Account Manager to join their Client Services team in London.
To manage and expand client accounts via robust interpersonal skills, drive innovative creative ideas.
- Consistently develop solutions for client campaigns
- Build and hone relationships with key accounts
- Deep understanding of your clients’ brand, category, and customers
- Lead your team to deliver effective activity for a range of clients and/or projects
- Leading and owning insights and monitoring projects in line with company targets
- Working with the Creative and Engagement Strategy Directors to innovate and develop strategic offerings
- Monitoring your clients’ markets to actively be aware of market issues and competitive movement
- Keeping clients informed
- Working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Generating accurate costs estimates for clients with the support of the AD.
- Ensuring that campaigns run to agreed client budgets
- Owning the overall quality of the final deliverables on projects that you manage
- Understanding of social media and its impact on brands
- Experience account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience
- Delivering digital & social campaigns
- Cross market campaign activation
- Line management experience
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.