A music business in London is recruiting for a qualified Senior Accountant to join their team.
This is a brand-new role reporting straight into the Finance Director; you will need to bridge a skills gap within the team and must poses strong statutory accounting experience and the ability communicate with variety of clients in the creative industry.
As this is a small team in a growing company, this is very much a varied and hands-on position with the opportunity for progression.
You will be offered an annual salary of £50,000 – £60,000 + annual bonus, fully remote working, healthcare package and more.
- Preparing the year end accounts
- Preparing management reporting packs
- Internal auditing of VAT returns
- Making fortnightly or monthly bank payments on behalf of clients
- Assisting junior members of the team with relevant queries
- Preparing personal tax returns for self-employed client
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients, acting as point of contact for any corporate or personal tax queries
- Client onboarding and data migrations
- Ad hoc project work for both internal and external parties
- Practice experience is preferred
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified
- Ability to work flexibly within deadlines, be highly organised and manage own workload
- A working knowledge of UK GAAP and UK tax legislation
- Knowledge of the music industry useful but not essential
Please note due to a high number of applications only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.