An established international, music publisher, distributor and retailer is looking for a strong & experienced FP&A / Business Analyst to join the growing team to support the Finance Director and bring best practice across the whole UK business and all European territories.
The role will encompass internal reporting development and ad-hoc management accounting projects, combining strong technical and technological skills to accelerate the analytical and KPI reporting capabilities across the European business and to the US parent company.
- Business partner with sales, operations, retail & e-commerce and other functions to identify commercial opportunities, maximise profit, manage financial risks and to drive business performance
- Develop financial models to analyse SKU prices, costs & margins and building management reports
- Instigate deep-dive investigations into variance analysis, establishing root causes and providing insights
- Analyse trends in in all areas of revenues, cos, opex, capex, cash flow and inventory
- Analyse the industry environment and provide competitor analysis & external benchmarking
- Continual development of management reports & KPIs
- Various Strategic Planning, Analysis and project work
- Qualified accountant with 5 years PQE
- FMCG, manufacturing or print publishing and eCommerce background
- Multiple products & SKU / inventories experience
- Experience of managing high volume transactional data.
- Advanced Excel modelling & Strong IT (BI tools) and data skills, ideally ‘Power BI’ ideally
- Hyperion/Cognos experience preferable.
You will need to be equally comfortable with large volumes of granular data as well as board summary & insights, able to identify reporting and analysis weaknesses and implement fixes within a dynamic, fast paced pressured environment.
This is a great opportunity for a real ‘hands-on’ problem solver with at least 5 years post Qualified FP&A experience with superb commination and interpersonal skills to join a growing and successful music distributer & retailer.
Due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted regarding this role.
To apply for this job email your details to Dan@saucerecruitment.com.