Great role within a global streaming provider renowned for its fantastic live & on-demand content
Reporting into the Financial Controller this role will be responsible for all aspects of the financial reporting and control of their business unit. You will work closely with the business with any financial requirements.
Looking for a qualified individual there is huge potential for the role to grow and evolve as the business has significant growth plans for 2022!
- Responsible for month end close to include completion of balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments alongside variance analysis and exception reporting
- Quarter end reporting to include extended P&L and balance sheet analysis
- Cashflow management and weekly reporting
- Continual internal control improvement implementation
- Support the FC with the year end and interim audit process, alongside preparation of statutory accounts
- Intercompany balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for reviewing and filing periodic tax returns
- Assist with any ad hoc projects
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience gained within a Media, Entertainment, SaaS/Digital industry, or is preferred
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Solution orientated attitude and ‘can-do’ spirit
- Pro-active and highly self-motivated individual with the ability to drive continuous improvement
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
- Ability to partner with and support other functions (i.e tax, legal, compliance), building strong working relationships and able to operate in a diverse, global environment
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised, effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize, respond to pressure, and meet deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.