An award-winning audio production company is looking for a Senior Royalties and Rights assistant to join their small and newly created team.
The role, which reports directly to the Head of Rights and Royalties, will have primary focus on preparing contracts to be issued to contributors and maintaining the contract archive, but will regularly assist with the migration of the royalties to a new automated system, and other related projects.
This role will predominantly remotely with regular team and company meet ups.
- Completing production contract templates, ready for issue to contributors.
- Assisting in creation and maintenance of the contract archive.
- Transferring relevant contract terms to Royalties templates, ready for upload to the Royalties System.
- Maintenance of contract and royalties tracking sheets.
- Checking new statements against contract data for accuracy.
- Liaising with the Producers to ensure we have all the necessary contract information.
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Previous experience in Media Rights, Royalties or a similar role.
- Understanding of media contracts and/or Royalties processes.
- Strong organizational skills, with a pro-active mindset.
- Accuracy with a good eye for detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.