One of the UK’s biggest children’s news publishers are looking for a new Senior Sales Executive to manage key business accounts and sell across their print and digital portfolio. The company are well known in the market and already work with some of the biggest UK’s biggest clients within its sector. With a strong presence already in the market, you will be tasked with managing some of the businesses key accounts as well as looking to bring on new clients with active outreach.
- Account manages a designated patch and look to grow revenue whilst maintaining strong working relationship.
- Identify, develop, and close new business opportunities to gain a better position in the market.
- Win high value contacts from self-generated leads as well as inbound leads.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- 2+ years experience in selling print & digital. Ideally within a B2B environment but open to B2C.
- Motivated and ambitious with a genuine desire to hit targets and earn commission.
- Strong negotiator and influencers with ability to construct different sales objectives to overcome and push backs.
- Confident with presenting to senior level clients.
- A punctual individual with strong customer service and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.