A leading Media/Entertainment organisation has an interim need for an experienced Project/Systems Finance Manager to join their team to assist with the implementation of a new Rights Management System.
This international Media giant has many different silo’s of business but this will be content specific, helping to aid the implementation of this new system along with overseeing the data migration and review of master data.
To be suitable candidate it is imperative that you are qualified and have extensive exposure to content/rights systems within the Media industry,
This is initially a 3 month role that has the potential to be extended.
Data Migration Support:
- Play a pivotal role in the implementation of a new, third party hosted, Rights Management System, ensuring all financial requirements are incorporated into the final product
- Support contract data migration to include:
- Responding to technical queries
- Quality control on output of external data migration vendors, identifying any inconsistencies/errors
- Data validation of output from external vendors, ensuring completeness and accuracy of data transfer to new system
- Support the extraction and clean up of existing data to be transitioned between systems
- Perform testing & user acceptance training
- Review distribution agreements in master listing files; highlighting any expense recoup from Producer
- Reconcile historical market spend, reconciling budget to actual ensuring complete insight across each market to include captured and identification of missed recoups
- Review SAP to determine marketing expense recoup status per title.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with min 3 years PQE and educated to degree calibre
- Experience of reviewing contracts, validating data & systems implementations
- Experience gained within Media, Entertainment, Music and exposure to royalties
- SAP/Rights Management system exposure highly advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to multi task, taking on a number of concurrent projects and delivering to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.