Fast growing mobile games studio,
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced recruiter to join their expanding internal team. Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Director to attract top tier talent from gaming and tech industries. This role will suit a very organised individual, intelligent in both IQ and EQ. To embody the company culture and source talent who fit the mould.
- Classify applications, engage, and manage their interview progress
- Model performance of external talent management platforms
- Develop company wide diversity and inclusion
- Work with line to identify talent needs, manage candidate processes
- Attend events to source candidates and promote the business
- Track applicants
- Manage PSL
- Report on TA performance to directors
- 2+ years in games or tech recruitment
- Excellent people skills, key to driving energy into the hiring process.
- Take ownership of your work, level-headed in a high paced environment, quick thinker and worker.
- Self-motivated, able to work with autonomy and take the initiative to develop fresh knowledge to bring to the table.
- Excellent English language skills are required, with good grammar and attention to detail
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.