The successful candidate will be responsible to provide advice and create TV plans for their clients from various sectors.
The successful candidate will manage the strategic TV media planning and buying for specific accounts including current and future clients.
You will combine your experience and understanding of TV media in the UK and their client’s needs, along with media performance data, to create bespoke campaign proposals to help shape the best strategy for their clients. You will be required to negotiate with media owners to secure attractive packages at best cost.
You will also be required to discuss and support the team to identify, implement and execute multi-channel plans for their clients.
Who they are looking for
Our client is looking for someone with a genuine passion for all things media, a strong understanding of the UK media landscape and who is able to take ownership. You should exhibit a keen eye for detail, seeking out clients TV media objectives. You will additionally support the team with strong cross-channel media recommendations showing senior guidance to benefit the wider company. You will be confident in giving media presentations to potential clients.
To be considered you must have at least 2 years of experience working as a TV Planner & Buyer in the UK, and the ability to put a high quality TV plan together. The ideal candidate would already be TV media planner and buyer with strong agency experience.
You take pride in doing great work and ensure their clients’ businesses grow as a result of their media spend. It is vital that you have great people management & communication skills and are comfortable building strong working relationship with a range of internal and external stakeholders and clients. You will be highly organised, and comfortable working on multiple projects with challenging deadlines, to prepare plans on-time through use of data insights and forecasting.
Skills, Behaviours And Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years experience in TV planning and buying in the UK
- Confident working with data and assimilating large quantities of information in an efficient/effective manner
- Strong knowledge of Caria, Adalyser, TechEdge, DDS, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to cost out TV media plans and manage client budgets, maximising revenue streams from each account
- Confidence and ability to turn a prospect into a client and develop strong relationships
- Ability to build excellent relationships with suppliers, media owners and clients
- Efficient, flexible and able to handle multiple projects at once, with high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Good communication skills with excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Competitive salary £30k-£45k depending on experience
- Employee bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for fixed term contracts, and employees working less than 5 days per week)
- Company pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.